this is E
E is our 1967 Type II VW Bus.
E wasn’t always such a looker. Below is a list of our major projects to date.
Our beloved Bus is for sale.
A few specs and details from our build below, but feel free to contact us for more info.
– newly rebuilt stock 1600 engine (less than 1500miles)
– popout and safari windows, new seals and hinges
– steel roof rack
– rust repair, suspension rebuild, new front disc brakes (and rebuilt rear drums)
– solar panel, batteries and inverter
– fridge, cooktop, water tank marine grill and propane setup
– interior wood panels and cabinets
– chrome knobs/details/heater knobs, ashtray, wipers
– rubber front floor mat
– hubcaps and headlights
– new mirrors and wiper blades, window cranks door handles
– accel cable, keys, door handles, engine lid
– arb awning
– OG seats
Other projects of note:
Let There be Light!
Final Paint Job
Brakes Upgrade and Suspension work
New (to us) seats and cushions
New windows and seals