With the noise problems solved, we moved onto making the temperature level just as comfortable. It was clear after pulling out the previous insulation that we wouldn't even think about adding any insulation to the bus that was made of fabric (or anything else that could soak up moisture).  Its amazing that the entire bus hadn't rusted out from the musty stuff that was in there.

After a good deal more research we decided to go with the aluminum bubble wrap that looks like it's created for the space shuttle and sold for use in attics at your popular hardware store.

 Another very gratifying project that went quickly and the only downside is having to use spray adhesive to help the insulation stay in place on the walls and ceiling.  Hopefully now the bus wont be a full on oven if we are ever lucky enough to camp on the beach!